...like the ravens in the corn

Man, not being able to sleep is frustrating. 
After all, this isn't a "hell yeah, I just passed 9th grade and I'm gonna stay up all night forever" situation, this is more like "I have a test on Monday, paper due Tuesday, and tests throughout the whole week, I forgot I was in college, and I can't sleep, my left ear itches, the newscaster on TV looks like a fun guy to hang out with, I'm thinking 100 thoughts and 0 thoughts, all at the same time." type of deal.

Currently it's 3:26 A.M.

It's Sunday

I'll get through it, I always make it, even if it's only by the skin of my teeth. I guess that's my curse. That's how it was during high school.

Anyways,

Not being able to talk to the person you like is frustrating.
Knowing that she's probably settled into her own rhythm, and I've probably settled into my own, also frustrating.
Okay, fine, "knowing" and "probably" are at odds with each other. 
Paradoxical really, I mean, either you "know" and there's no "probably", or you don't "know" and it's all "probably", right? That's frustrating, cognitive dissonance is frustrating.

Not being able to listen to music normally because the left side of your earphone isn't functioning properly is frustrating.
Losing an arm is probably frustrating, I can't really say, I have both my limbs.
Not understanding things during class is frustrating.
It's like I'm stuck at being a highschooler

I don't know what the point of this post was. A lot of things are frustrating me right now, but they seem trivial because my friends are going through real things, things that have actual consequences. Maybe I just wrote this to vent. Maybe I just lied to everyone. Maybe she likes me back? Ah, there it goes again, that highschooler mentality.

Whatever, I like high school.



There will / will not be a next time

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sounds From Places: BLACK MAGIC

Sounds From Places: Mixed Bag